Boob Jobs Before and After
Boob jobs are basically any type of cosmetic breast surgery to improve or correct the size, deformities, shape or sag of the female breast. The term ‘boob job’ is a slang term which has become well known in today’s society. The most popular procedure, a breast augmentation can be done with implants or autologous fat to make the bosoms bigger. For older women, or those who have experienced massive weight loss, a breast lift can be combined with an enlargement for a complete rejuvenation of the chest. Nicely shaped supple breasts are a desire of many women. But not all are after the huge knockers look. Some women have so much trouble with their large boobs that they opt for a breast reduction. To add even more of a spin on this type of surgery, transsexuals also undergo such surgery for the sake of cosmetic appearance in their never ending quest to transform their body.
Whatever your reasoning is behind mammoplasty there are plenty of women out there who are unsatisfied with theirs and changing them. If your boyfriend is not satisfied with yours (most won’t admit this), don’t just get it done form him. If you are happy with your body, then that’s all you need. Don’t go under the knife to seek validation from others. Not only does it cost a fortune, but you’re putting your body at risk as well. In saying so, there are plenty of experienced surgeons who can do a wonderful job if your motivations and expectations are in line.
Before and after photo
Kelly got an awesome boob job result from her plastic surgeon, she is very satisfied with the results and says she’d do it again any day if she had to. She says she has been saving up for it for a long time and now that she’s got it she reckons it was worth every penny and minute waiting for it.
Before having them done
Prior to having a breast augmentation you are more than likely unsatisfied with your breasts in general and consider them an important part of your sex appeal and hope to improve their appearance so you feel better about yourself and being an attractive woman.
Main reasons for having breast surgery
- Deformities – Being born with a significant breast deformity is a sad thing to go through and can be quite distressing and traumatic for a woman over time. Having a boob job would have probably been on your mind since your teens. There are five main categories which fall into breast deformities and these are asymmetry, tubular deformities, pectus carinatum, pectus excavatum and nipple hyportropy.
- Asymmetry deformity – In the case of asymmetry the goal of having surgery is to realign the shape of the breasts making them look more natural and similar in size, a common reason for having this procedure is after having a mastectomy or lumpectomy.
- Tubular deformity – Approximately 2% of patients who undergo a breast augmentation have this procedure done. Its common symptoms are marked by a poor inframammary fold or having no fold at all, pseudo-herniatiaon of tissue on the breasts into the areola and a visible flattening along the low poles of the breast/s with quite a minimal rounding appearance.
- Pectus carinatum deformity – Closely related to pigeon bowing chest deformity of the sternum where the breasts bow outwards as in a pigeon’s chest which is very unattractive.
- Pectus excavatum deformity – A complicated procedure where the rib cage can be depressed showing a lack of cleavage. Many x-rays have to be taken to identify this deformity properly. A lung specialist is also advised to be consulted as this procedure could possibly involve modifying the rib-cage.
- Nipple hypertrophy – It is amazing how many woman are born with this deformity. It is more common in more racial groups than others. The patients who undergo this surgery wish to have smaller nipples rather than great (sometimes very long) protruding nipples.
- Breast cancer – After breast cancer removal or mastectomy you may want to have a breast augmentation performed, especially if you’ve had a large chunk of your beautiful breasts removed and would like to improve the look cosmetically knowing there is no other way and you feel you have no choice.
- Implants – It’s generally considered that there are only three types of breast implants out there which are defined by material including saline, silicone and composite. Brazilian implants are considered one of the best and most attractive. Having breast implants inserted into your boobs is the most popular plastic surgery procedure for women in the world. 95% of all cosmetic and plastic procedures are from women.
- Size – Having an augmentation to reduce or increase the size of your breast is very common and plastic surgeons consult patients every day about this popular procedure. To get an idea of the best type of augmentation for you and your needs you should consult a specialist.
- Sag – If your boobs sag you will be seeking a breast lift. Abreast lift drastically makes your boobs more appealing and you will be grateful you had the surgery in the first place. The severity of the sag will determine the cost of your procedure.
- Transsexual transformation – Breast augmentation for a transgender patient is generally more expensive than your average breast surgery. This is because the surgeon has to create the breasts out of nothing and usually breast implants are recommended to give it that supple look and great feel.
How you will feel
There are plenty of advantages of having a boob job performed; the main goal is to make you feel like a new woman. You will want to show your naked breasts to all your close friends and if you had breast implants you will probably make others (because you want good feedback) take a handful and feel them. If you had smaller breasts prior to surgery you will be sure to notice that 99% of men are attracted to breasts and the bigger they are the better and it will sure make your figure appear better in proportion because your hips looked wide. You may have been embarrassed having a depressed or flat chest and now you will feel like the happiest woman alive going out shopping for new larger bras to fit your boobs into. After severe weight loss or pregnancy you may miss your large natural breasts and be sad you lost them. The statistics show that boob jobs are well money spent, that’s why so many women in America have them done each year. Going to the beach will surely remove all those anxieties and phobias of being unattractive.
A few post operation care instructions (guide)
Your surgeon you choose will remove all anxieties for you before having the surgery by explaining what will happen, how you will feel and how you should take care of your breasts after surgery. Please read on if you wish to know a few post of care instructions after you’ve had your boob job.
- Upon waking up after surgery your breasts will be bandaged up and your body will feel quite tired for the next two to four days because it’s recovering from the change.
- If you had breast implants inserted it’s only natural they will not feel part of your body for a few weeks, they will take a few weeks to soften up so don’t worry too much.
- Take daily activities slowly and avoid as much exertion on your breasts the night of the surgery and give them as much time as possible to heal so they turn out perfect.
- Feel free to shower the day after the surgery but try not to use hot water as this may irritate your breasts.
- You may return to work after a week but still take care of your breasts for at least a month.
- You may drive when your medication is reduced so you don’t fall asleep at the wheel or have an accident.
- Try not wearing a bra for a month and a half and seriously avoid a push up bra.
Be sure to consult a qualified physician for comprehensive instructions on taking care of your breasts after having surgery.
The cost of having the job done can range anywhere between $3,000 and $10,000. Be aware the less you pay you are likely to come by someone who isn’t totally experienced and just needs the work. Seriously steer clear of having a surgery holiday like the ones you hear about in Thailand, this is because it’s not really a holiday because you will be recovering for a long time and can’t be sipping on cocktails while you recover. Another reason to stay away from holiday surgery is due to post care. If complications arise a while after the surgery it may be hard for you to communicate with the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure and you will be sure to run into more complications if there is a problem with your breasts afterwards. The best tip we can give you is to find a qualified surgeon who is very experienced in boob jobs and can show you plenty of before and after photos of his own operations and patients.
I had silicone implants done about four years ago. After listening to the news and confirming with my surgeon that I had the French PIP implants inserted, I’m very worried. I live in Australia and the government here won’t pay to remove the implants, even though they are made of industrial strength silicone (not medical grade). The story aired on sixty minutes with women experiencing very harsh side effects like vomiting, nausea, migraines. Who knows what this stuff is doing to our bodies. I’m scared and I feel betrayed by the TGA. I think Dr Daniel Fleming is a joke. He’s not even a plastic surgeon so why is he advising the TGA about breast implants?
Submitted by Claire on March 20, 2012
More before and after photos
Tameka got her boob job done just how she wanted it and now she no longer feels insecure taking her top off at the beach. The after photo was taken four week following surgery with incredible results. Tameka loves her new boobs now and doesn’t regret going to surgery whatsoever.
Sharron has her dream boob job that she’s been saving up for a long time for and has absolutely no regrets. The fantastic results can be seen in the after photo which was taken a month and a half post the procedure. Sharron says there was little pain following surgery compared to what she expected.
Margery from San Diego has a breast augmentation giving her the breasts she always wanted compared to her almost flat chest before. There is a huge difference in breast size from the before and after photo above and you can easily tell the surgery was a success. The after photo was taken two months following surgery.
Julianne has finally had her boob job. It included a breast lift, an areola reduction and insertion of breast implants. The end product looks much better than her previously deflated breasts. She is very happy with the results and the work her surgeon has done for her.
- Endoscopic Breast Augmentation
- Fat Transfer
- Furry Breast Implants
- Leaking Implants
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Liposuction
4 Responses to “Boob Jobs Before and After”
Write a comment
You need to login to post comments!